The results of the August 2014 LET or the Licensure/Board Exam for Teachers have been released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on Monday, October 27, 2014.
|LET Results Released (Photo courtesy of Interaksyon)|
The government agency further stated that exam results of six examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
PRC added that registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on November 5, 2014. The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following: 1) duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal; 2) latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula); 3) 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag); 4) metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and 5) the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies are yet to be announced, it continued.
Check out the complete list of passers of the August 2014 Teachers Board Exam below:
- Full text of the Official Result of August 2014 LET
- Performance of schools in the August 2014 Teacher Licensure Examination (Elementary and Secondary Levels)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Elementary and Secondary Levels)
- List of successful examinees in the August 2014 Teachers Board Exam (Elementary Level)
- List of successful examinees in the August 2014 Teacher Licensure Examination (Secondary Level)